Sunday, March 21, 2010

Biore

I know I praise Pro Active like its the thing to do, but the truth is proactive doesn't work for everybody. In fact, I'm the only person I know that it actually does work for.

However, a product line that is more versatile is; Biore. This line is perfect for people who have large pores and don't feel like dishing out hundreds of dollars to get results.

My Favorites include:
Face wipes

Moisturizer

Face wash

If you have all of these products your good to go. They help to reduce the appearance of my pores by cleaning them out wonderfully. [note: that your pore size can never permanently be reduced, but I'll take what I can get!]
Tip:
Its also really helpful if you get a face scrubber or something like that. It makes it easier to loosen dirt and unclog pores. Another plus is that your skin will feel like silk afterward.
-gigi

1 comment:

  1. Queen Helene also has effective and affordable skin care products like the Mint Julep Masque. It is great for deep cleansing skin that is prone to pimples and enlarged pores to leave skin feeling refreshed and smooth. Follow the link below to get a coupon for $1.00 off and give it a try. Hope you enjoy.

    www.bit.ly/QH_Coupon

    ReplyDelete

These are my[Tags]