Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Up And Coming



Here are some of the intended topics for Her Novice Stage's opening*


Health & Beauty:
-Back to the Basics: how exercise can be benificial for your skin!
-Exercise: how much is too much, and how it can be good for you mentally; featuring some of my favorite work outs, and stories
(next post will be about how to get clear skin no matter what skin type, due to a delay in resourses:)


Fashion:
-The History of Fashion, and what it actually is
-The Vintage Fashion: how its my favorite


Art:
-My Novice Art; hopefully you guys dont laugh too hard at it :)
-Featured Artist??? TBA


Fun:
-Things that make me smile :)
-Funny Fridays: The Oatmeal Guy! your gonna love him
-Valentines day [singles awarness day]


I hope you guys like this, and provide feedback!
blogs will hopefully be updated every other day. *
*These Topics are NOT set in stone, and therefore subject to change

No comments:

Post a Comment

These are my[Tags]